Tuesday 15 November 2016

Quiz Up by Sasha

Name of App: Quiz Up
Cost: Free
Device/s used: iPhone
Available on: Apple and Android

What was good about this tool? 
It has lots of quizzes on a variety of topics, you can also make your own quizzes! The quizzes are multiple choice. The app is easy to use and very visual. You can follow topics and post on the quizzes your thoughts which makes this app social and collaborative. 
What was bad about this tool? 
Nothing bad about this app. 
How did you use this tool? 
I use the anatomy and sociology quizzes in this app. There is lots of quizzes from these areas. 
Would you recommend this tool? 
Yes I would recommend this app, it is amazing with what it can do an all my subjects/ topics I am studying are in one place which can help me test my knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment