Tuesday 22 November 2016

Twitter by Liam

Name of App: Twitter

Cost: Free
Device/s used: iPhone
Available on: Apple, Android, Windows Phone and Online
What was good about this tool? 
Its good at keeping up to date with subject and topics online. You can follow people that tweet about your subject then it could help you with your assignment work. They could be tweeting about your subject and this would help you in keeping up to date with the latest news. When you are using Twitter for education you are able to collaborate with other people to get some ideas for your assignments. This is a great app for research!
I would recommend following @Gloscol for latest news on the college. I would also recommend @GCDigiTech for all of the student innovator news.
What was bad about this tool? 
Nothing
How did you use this tool? 
I use it to tweet content and follow people I like. I think this app would be great for research.
Would you recommend this tool? 
Yes I would recommend this tool because its easy to use. You can get the relevant up to date information that you need for your course.



No comments:

Post a Comment