Monday 15 May 2017

Final Thoughts by Chloe

Becoming Student Innovator I have learnt a lot about apps. I attended the BETT show which was very helpful and learnt a lot about different exhibitions and me, Jess and Catherine presented about Student Innovators and why theses apps like Aurasma can help with assignments and learning throughout the college.

I have learnt about new apps that can help me with my assignments for example popplet. Being a student innovator has built my confidence, by presenting at the BETT show to audience. I have also used Popplet to help with my assignments, which has been a very successful way when planning my assignment out.

At our department team meeting is where we will be presenting apps that we have chosen, that we think will be helpful to students at the college and to also help the teachers. By telling teachers what we have been doing as a Student Innovator, we will then be bringing awareness of apps like Aurasma and why they will be useful to students and teachers.

A skill that I can take away is some of the apps that I have found useful, I can take them to university where I can use the apps like popplet to help me with my assignments there.


No comments:

Post a Comment