Monday 15 May 2017

Final Thoughts by Emily

From being a Student Innovator at Gloucestershire College I have enjoyed experiencing new apps that are helping with both learning and teaching for students and teachers. I now have gathered information about Pinterest, Evernote, Aurasma and other apps and how they can be used. Aurasma was our main Student Innovator project where we have designed our own auras using images, music and text to capture interest and aid better learning.

I decided to become a Student Innovator because I strive on learning new things and becoming part of a project I find exciting especially when knowing that technology is advancing. The project will be widely used and more people will be finding Aurasma beneficial. Jess, Chloe and I had a discussion with Julie Haines, understood any feedback she had and now are attending  our department team meeting to increase awareness for any apps we find beneficial and to explain what Student Innovators is about. Future innovators can develop Aurasma within the college and further promote it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment